Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Each week they release a Top Ten Theme and invite everyone to join in and make their own Top Ten List.
My list was much harder to make than I thought. Turns out I go for books more the authors, but here are the authors I own the most books by:
1. Arthur Conan Doyle – I have the complete Sherlock Holmes (I haven’t read every single story yet but I will!)
2. Sophie Kinsella – All the Shopaholic books and Can you Keep a Secret. She’s the queen of chick lit and I’m very excited for the new Shopaholic.
3. J.K. Rowling – come on …
4. C.S. Lewis – All the Narnia delights – haven’t read them in eons
5. Anthony Horowitz – The Power of Five is amazing – I still need to read the last book.
6. Belinda Jones – From my chick lit teen days
7. Meg Cabot – (See above comment) – I loved her Missing series
8. Oscar Wilde – I’ve cheated with an anthology but there was a whole module on him
9. Roald Dahl – I love his stories and I can still recite the Cinderella Revolting Rhyme off by heart
10. George R.R. Martin – My current book series! I’ve got one more left to read, come on George hurry up and get the next one!
What are your faves?